The 2017 Tennessee FCCLA State Culinary STAR Event will take place on March 27, 2017 at Dish-T-Pass in Chattanooga, TN. Competitors will be provided a shuttle to and from the location. Competitors should be prepared to board the shuttle at 8 a.m.
- Competition set up will be similar to the previous year in that each team will be provided a work station with an electric cook-top. If competitors wish to have gas heat for their cooking, then they must provide their own burner and gas pump.
- All ingredients for the menu will be provided.
- Each group will need a battery operated scale.
- Each group will need to bring 3 butane burners if they want access to gas cooking.
- Each group will need gloves, saran wrap, and aluminum foil.
- The chosen menu for the STAR Event has changed to Menu 2. You can view the menu here.