To #LiveLikeReese, one should:
- Show kindness, especially to someone who seems alone.
- Sit with someone at lunch who is sitting by themselves.
- Find joy in teaching and being a friend to someone with special needs.
- Share your faith when you feel someone is making unhealthy decisions.
- Take initiative, without being told, to pick up and clean up in a public place.
- Help your teacher set up for class or help straighten the room at the end.
- Take the lead in your family by helping with your siblings.
- Pack extra food in your lunch to share with your friends.
- Raise a little extra money to pay a fee for a student who can’t.
- Always prepare for rain, PACK A PONCHO.
- Bring a change of clothes, you never know.
- Put those extra clothes in a Ziploc bag. Keep them with you at all times.
- Make a list, read the list, do the list.
If it has a dinosaur on it, buy it for your or your friends.
Be a crafter. Crafting is essential to a happy life.
These are all things that have been observed from our precious girl, Reese Erin Barker. She continues to be a positive influence in the lives of those who knew her and loved her. Let her life and love influence you as well. You too, can make a difference in this world, you too can be the positive in someone’s life.
Live like a servant. Live like a leader. Live like Reese.
Comment your favorite memories with Reese, or share how you are Living Like Reese!